Mother's Day and Earth Day

*sigh*

So I'm a new mom (yay!).  I've been on maternity leave for 9 weeks.  My little guy is such a great baby (not that I have anything to compare it to - but I've heard worse stories about other kids).  With that being said, we've pretty much mastered the afternoon nap and thus, TIME TO WORK ON SOME PROJECTS!  Here's my man :)



I just finished my Mother's Day Writing Craftivity for Primary.  I had my "nieces" make some samples. Here is the one by the first grader. She listed main ideas on her plan and added the details to her essay:

Her plan


Pages from her Essay to Mom

The template is available in my TPT store for just $2!


Now I'm working on something for Earth Day... which is RIGHT around the corner!  Stay tuned!



1 comment

  1. Oh. My. Word. Your little man is so precious. I want one! Congratulations.

    And such a sweet Mother's Day idea. Wish I were teaching little ones.

    Emmy xx
    Daydreams with Miss D

    ReplyDelete

Background created by Julianne. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top