Setting Up My Classroom - Day 1

I am so fortunate to be working at a school where my little boy can be right next door.  I'm a first time mom and I feel at ease knowing he's just steps away.

On to my classroom...

After renting a cargo van and lugging two van-loads of my things, I finally got a chance to begin working in my new classroom at my new school.  It's much larger than my previous two classrooms with ample storage.




Here's a panoramic of my room before I began arranging:







This is the view from the entrance.  There is a Smart Board on the right wall just past the bulletin board and then another large White board.  All the stuff along the right wall is my stuff... the rest belongs to someone else.  Needless to say, I emptied out the closet on the left (see it with the sliding doors).  All that belonged to a Kinder teacher who moved next door.  Once that was tackled, I moved my student desks. Oh! Did I mention I have a bathroom in the class?  Score!

Hopefully, I will have some helpers next week who will be organizing my library and doing other annoying important tasks.

I have some good ideas to share so come back tomorrow for the next picture :)  Can't wait to be D.O.N.E!!!


No comments

Background created by Julianne. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top