Thanksgiving Writing (gobble gobble)

So it's after school and I'm cutting out the sample for my next product.  I have a group of my students who stay in my class during aftercare because it's quite and they can do homework.  One of my fourth graders says, "OH!  Are we going to make THAT?!?"  (See below)  My response was, "Really?!?  You want to make this?"  I guess I forget these kids are still kids and like to make "kiddy" crafts lol.  With that, I added intermediate paper to my "primary craftivity"  Now it's for all grades ;).

Any thoughts?  Do any of you intermediate teachers out there do projects like this with your little artists?

For a copy of this "Craftivity" go to my Teachers Pay Teachers shop.


I also uploaded some FREE writing paper :)  I'm trying my hand at creating graphics!  Enjoy!




1 comment

  1. Hello! I stumbled upon your blog today and you have some great ideas! I am your newest follower!
    Bethany
    FabandFunin4th!

    ReplyDelete

Background created by Julianne. Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top